[Haskell-cafe] problem with cabal install MissingH-1.1.1.0

Brent Yorgey byorgey at seas.upenn.edu
Thu Sep 22 18:08:22 CEST 2011

Hi Mariano,

Unfortunately there are quite a few things (MissingH being one of
them) which have not yet been updated to work with GHC 7.2.1.  Your
options are (1) downgrade to GHC 7.0.4 for now, or (2) wait for
MissingH etc. to be updated.  You can possibly speed up (2) by sending
a bug report to the maintainer of any package you find that doesn't
work (to find the maintaner, look for the package on Hackage,
e.g. http://hackage.haskell.org/package/MissingH, and look at the
"Maintainer" field).

-Brent