No subject

Fri Sep 2 19:57:00 CEST 2011

, so a list of simple examples with increasing difficulty or a cookbook-sty=
le tutorial work very well. In comparison, learning from general descriptio=
ns is much harder and usually done by learning from examples anyway.<br>

A case in point might by my own reactive-banana library.<br>
 =C2=A0<a href=3D"" target=3D=
I have extensive haddocks and many examples ranging from simple to complica=
 =C2=A0<a href=3D"" =
but so far, I never wrote a tutorial or introductory documentation. Curious=
ly, instead of sending complaints, people send me suggestions and code. I i=
nterpret this as a sign that my library is easy to understand (if you know =
Applicative Functors, that is) even though a key part of the documentation =
is still missing.<div class=3D"im">

Best regards,<br>
Heinrich Apfelmus<br>
/div><div class=3D"h5">