[Haskell-cafe] Package descriptions on hackage

wren ng thornton wren at freegeek.org
Sun Sep 11 19:14:14 CEST 2011

On 9/11/11 6:37 AM, Neil Mitchell wrote:
> Why not email the maintainers of packages you think need a better
> description - ideally giving suggestions? I'd welcome that for any of
> my packages.

+1.

I always love to hear that my packages are useful to someone. And if
someone says "hey this is useful, but here's something to make it even
more useful" that's awesome.

Of course, requiring feedback in order to improve places an undue burden
on the users; the maintainers should be trying to save users from that
labor. But everything has to start somewhere.

--
Live well,
~wren