[Haskell-cafe] ANN: EclipseFP 2.1.0 released
jpmoresmau at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 17:32:47 CEST 2011
Version 2.1.0 of the EclipseFP project (Eclipse plugins for Haskell
development) has been released. Based mainly on the work Alejandro
Serrano did for his GSoC project, this release features a lot of
- A package/module browser
- Hoogle integration: select a identifier in your code and jump to its
- HLint integration: jump directly to HLint errors and warnings
- Profiling graphs: run an executable with profiling flags and its the
- SourceGraph: generate SourceGraph reports
- Better auto completion information
And of course some bug fixes.
Please go to http://eclipsefp.github.com/, the new website Alejandro
designed for more information and installation instructions.
More information about the Haskell-Cafe