No subject

Sun Oct 23 10:51:38 CEST 2011

value of `Finalize` is ever used, and it seems that the conduits that
actually manage to define it either have `()` as return type or just
throw an exception. The definition of `lift` for the `MonadTrans`
instance duplicates the base monad action there, which doesn't look
quite right to me (isn't that supposed to contain a _cleanup_

Shouldn't the constructor be changed to something like `PipeM (m (Pipe
i o m r)) (Finalize m ())` or am I completely off base here?