[Haskell-cafe] ANN: diagrams 0.4

Rustom Mody rustompmody at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 07:02:08 CEST 2011

On Mon, Oct 24, 2011 at 10:16 AM, Ivan Lazar Miljenovic <
ivan.miljenovic at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 24 October 2011 13:51, Rustom Mody <rustompmody at gmail.com> wrote:
> > How does diagrams compare with graphviz?  If this is an inappropriate
> > (type-wrong?) question thats ok :-)  Its just that when I last looked at
> > graphviz I found the documentation somewhat impenetrable -- like much
> else
> > in Hackage -- lots of types, no examples.
>
> How is it now, better?  If not, what kind of more documentation would you
> like?

Without claiming to have looked very hard, I looked up grahhviz in hayoo,
gathered I should be looking at Data.GraphViz and tried clicking everything
that looked reasonable here
but still cant find an example of a graph :-) ie a graphviz graph in
haskell.

Is this a complaint against graphviz or against hackage/cabal etc?? Dunno.
[Maybe I am just tired]