[Haskell-cafe] Message

Michael Snoyman michael at snoyman.com
Fri Oct 21 09:51:32 CEST 2011

This is clearly a job for node.js and the /dev/null data store, since
they are so web scale~

Less sarcasm: I think any of the main Haskell web frameworks (Yesod,
Happstack, Snap) could scale better than Ruby or PHP, and would use
any of those in a heartbeat for such a venture. I'd personally use
Yesod.

I think data store would be a trickier issue. I'd likely use one of
the key/value stores out there, possibly Redis, though I'd really need
to do more research to give a real answer.

Michael