[Haskell-cafe] Enterprise Haskell -- help

Clint Moore clint at ivy.io
Thu May 26 20:22:02 CEST 2011

On Thu, May 26, 2011 at 10:57:42AM -0700, Jason Dagit wrote:
> Database connectivity is a weakspot still.  Haskell developers don't
> seem to use databases nearly as often as Java developers.  We have
> several libraries for this, takusen and hdbc come to mind.  Real-World
> Haskell documents using hdbc.

  For what it's worth, we've had very good luck with Persistent.  Even
though it's not very enterprisey to base a product on an unseasoned
library, it solved so many problems that we just couldn't ignore it.

  Perhaps we should write something in the wiki that goes beyond the
tutorial in the Yesod book.