[Haskell-cafe] *GROUP HUG*

Juan Daugherty juan at acm.org
Tue May 24 14:10:44 CEST 2011

Well, Yves, we can't know since the question in question was about
Scala not Haskell.
I think some respondents are confusing the sensed of "ignorant"
conveyed with the
objective condition of a lack of knowledge. In any case, IMHO IRC or some other
similar real-time venue and not a mailing list is the proper place for
such queries.