[Haskell-cafe] Open CV or alternate image processing library for Haskell on windows?

Ville Tirronen aleator at gmail.com
Tue May 17 11:21:55 CEST 2011

Hi,

I have little knowledge about windows in general, but CV package requires
that you install
the opencv c-libraries. You will find them at
http://opencv.willowgarage.com/. Including
a windows distribution.

However, CV package has not been tried on windows, so there might or might
not
be trouble that way. If you run into that said trouble, write a ticket at
https://github.com/aleator/CV/issues and I can try to take a look

Kind regards,
 Ville