[Haskell-cafe] Haskell IDE

JP Moresmau jpmoresmau at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 08:18:47 CET 2011

On Thu, Mar 3, 2011 at 8:05 AM, Hauschild, Klaus (EXT)
<klaus.hauschild.ext at siemens.com> wrote:
> Hi Haskellers,
>
> whats your Haskell IDE of choise? Currently I use leksah. Is the EclipseFP
> Plugin for Eclipse a real alternative?
>
> Thanks
>
> Klaus

Hello, I'm one of the maintainers of EclipseFP. It is a real
alternative: it works, it is maintained, supported and enhanced. I use
it for my own projects, and of course I use it to work on the version
of the scion library that ships with it, so we eat our own dogfood
:-). A new minor version is going to come out in the next couple of
weeks. Why don't you give it a try? We appreciate any feedback!

--
JP Moresmau
http://jpmoresmau.blogspot.com/