[Haskell-cafe] Haskell Weekly News: Issue 187

Jack Henahan jhenahan at uvm.edu
Fri Jun 24 08:37:13 CEST 2011

You could always just subscribe to the HWN feed on Contemplating Code. I just load up my reader when I don't want to read the text dispatches. Try

   http://contemplatecode.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default?alt=rss

That's the feed URL I use. Then the one on the mailing list is your plaintext fallback. :D