[Haskell-cafe] Haskell Weekly News: Issue 187

Rogan Creswick creswick at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 20:24:48 CEST 2011

On Thu, Jun 23, 2011 at 11:16 AM, Simon Michael <simon at joyful.com> wrote:
> On 6/23/11 10:49 AM, Iustin Pop wrote:
>>
>> FYI, a regular link (though longer) seems more appropriate to me.
>> Don't know if other people feel the same though.

I prefer the short links, since it is much easier to keep track of
what's going on when reading on a small screen (much of my email
reading these days is done on my phone.)

If we switch to long links, could they be forward referenced in the
footer, so as to not disrupt the flow of the text, as the HWN used to
be? (if I remember correctly.)

--Rogan