[Haskell-cafe] Proposal: remove "Stability" from haddock documentation on hackage

Casey McCann syntaxglitch at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 15:35:46 CEST 2011

On Tue, Jun 7, 2011 at 9:22 AM, Tillmann Rendel
<rendel at informatik.uni-marburg.de> wrote:
> On
> http://hackage.haskell.org/packages/archive/base/latest/doc/html/Control-Applicative.html,
> in the upper right corner, the module is marked as "experimental". I think
> this is a Haddock feature, not a Hackage feature.

Oddly, I couldn't find any of the fields in the haddock module header
documented anywhere, though I didn't perform a very thorough search.

I also observe that, in base, Data.Bool is apparently "experimental",
whereas Control.Monad is merely "provisional". Prelude, at least, is
reassuringly "stable".

- C.