[Haskell-cafe] Helsinki Haskellers?

Dean Herington heringtonlacey at mindspring.com
Thu Jul 21 16:39:20 CEST 2011

Hi, Cafe,

My wife, a biologist, will attend a conference outside Helsinki in
mid-September.  I've decided to accompany her on the trip to Finland.
Are there any Haskellers in the area who might be interested in an
informal meetup?

I'd also welcome any suggestions on what to see, do, eat, etc.  We'll
have 3-4 days after her conference.  We especially enjoy nature
(hiking, biking, boating), music (folk/ethnic, jazz, classical), and
dance (performance and participatory).  And I love Haskell, of course.

As my inquiry is only weakly Haskell-related, I suggest that replies
be sent to me rather than the list.

Thanks.
Dean (from North Carolina)