[Haskell-cafe] haskell zlip read position

Nathan Howell nathan.d.howell at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 07:40:22 CEST 2011

It was purely just for demonstration. I did update the code with a few more
comments, but the enumerator package may not be the easiest thing to grok.
You might try putting up your current code and someone might be able to
recommend a better or easier approach.

If the git pack headers have lengths in them, you could do something as
simple as calling hSeek to move a file handle to the next header and start
your decoding over again.