[Haskell-cafe] haskell zlip read position

rahul gopinath at eecs.oregonstate.edu
Thu Jul 21 07:24:20 CEST 2011

Hi Nathan,
    Thank you very for the solution, since I am somewhat new to haskell, I
am taking some time to digest it :). But it seems that you are using
header -> streamLength to find the length of a single entry. However this
info is not present in the protocol I am parsing (git server pack files)

Have I understood your code correctly?

| > Unfortunately the binary protocol itself is external, so can't use a
| > different
| > type of compression
| >

| Perhaps something like this would work: https://gist.github.com/1096039
|
| I didn't test to make sure it works, but you could probably hack together a
| working solution using Data.Enumerator.Binary.isolate and the zlib-enum
| package.
|
| -n
---~*~---