[Haskell-cafe] hoogle command line program on Linux

Ivan Lazar Miljenovic ivan.miljenovic at gmail.com
Sat Jan 15 14:03:43 CET 2011

On 15 January 2011 22:53, Neil Mitchell <ndmitchell at gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks to Erik's help testing preview versions I've now released
> Hoogle 4.1.4 that sets the file creation mask appropriately.

Shouldn't data like this really go in /var rather than /usr ?  To
quote Wikipedia [1]: "/var/: Variable files—files whose content is
expected to continually change during normal operation of the
system—such as logs, spool files, and temporary e-mail files."

[1]: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Filesystem_Hierarchy_Standard

--
Ivan Lazar Miljenovic
Ivan.Miljenovic at gmail.com