[Haskell-cafe] Install GTK on Windows

Ryan Yates fryguybob at gmail.com
Fri Feb 25 22:38:56 CET 2011

In my experience cross platform tools do not work in the presence of spaces
in paths.  Because of this when on Windows I have the habit of putting any
cross platform libraries or tools in a non-spaced path.  Another option
could be to use the short path names when setting the PATH.  GHC and cabal
do not appear to have this problem (fortunately).

Ryan