[Haskell-cafe] Building doc for yesod-json

Magnus Therning magnus at therning.org
Mon Feb 7 01:11:47 CET 2011

Michael,

I've now gotten part of the way through the *long* list of dependencies
for yesod 0.7.0, and I'm stuck on yesod-json.  It's the documentation
that fails actually, but I'm not sure why it would:

dist/build/tmp20668/Yesod/Json.hs:4:6:
    parse error on input `-- ^ Convert from a JSON value'

It's the very first bit in that file:

module Yesod.Json
    ( -- ^ Convert from a JSON value
      defaultLayoutJson

Do you have any clue as to why this would fail?

I should probably mention that I'm compiling this on a system with GHC
6.12.3.

/M

email: magnus at therning.org   jabber: magnus at therning.org