[Haskell-cafe] Packages all screwed up

Krzysztof Skrzętnicki gtener at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 11:42:02 CET 2011

This is the easiest way conceptually. You can also try to --reinstall every
package that 'ghc-pkg check' report is broken. If you pick up the right
version and compilation options will match there is a high chance you can
fix this state. I've done this before and it worked.

Best regards,
Krzysztof Skrzętnicki