[Haskell-cafe] Haskell at University in Munich

Janis Voigtländer jv at informatik.uni-bonn.de
Mon Dec 5 20:37:43 CET 2011

Am 05.12.2011 12:00, schrieb <bartek at sudety.it>:
> Hello Haskell Cafe,
>
> I would be grateful for any information regarding Haskell (or at least
> Functional Programming) lectures at Universities near to Munich, Germany
> (Master or Bachelor). Unconfirmed information I've got regarding LMU and TUM
> are not promising.

Is Munich really that bad? FP'ers at LMU and TUM, please speak up.
(I know that at least research-wise there are quite a few around there,
though I don't know what they do in teaching.)

> If Munich and 200 km circle do not provide with any offer, perhaps

Less than 200 km from Munich:
http://db.inf.uni-tuebingen.de/teaching/ws1112/afp

Also, Germany extends farther than 200 km beyond Munich. :-)

Say, Bonn:

http://www.iai.uni-bonn.de/~jv/teaching/dp11/

http://www.iai.uni-bonn.de/~jv/teaching/ffp/

> you may know what is available in Europe, limiting language of study
> to [German, English,Polish]?

The thread Sean pointed to may provide information on that. Obvious
candidates are Utrecht and Chalmers, both teaching in English I suppose,
at least at Master level.

Best,
Janis.

--