[Haskell-cafe] only anecdotal .... not a proof of a trend ...

Vasili I. Galchin vigalchin at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 04:33:20 CEST 2011

Hi Brandon,

     1) The reason I said "over the top" is that QNX is highly optimized to
bound kernel pathways. I was able to read kernel code. I have also worked on
LynxOS and pSOS. Not dissing you [?]

     2) What is the Haskell package that you are alluding to. I would like
to know plus probably others on this list.

Kind regards,

Vasili