[Haskell-cafe] Simon PJ in Australia

Simon Peyton-Jones simonpj at microsoft.com
Fri Aug 19 09:56:21 CEST 2011

This is a message for Australian FPers -- sorry to spam the rest of you.

I'm crossing the planet to Australia for YOW (Melbourne Dec 1-2, Brisbane Dec 5-6).  http://www.yowconference.com.au/YOW2011/

I'm committed for the conference dates of course, but I could spend a few days before or afterwards, hanging out with some of you guys.  Hack on GHC, give a talk, eat pizza, university departments, Haskell users groups, surfing (on water, that is)....

Do drop me (not the list) a line if any of that sounds fun.

Simon

PS: John Hughes is coming to Yow too, so you could try luring him into your lair too.