[Haskell-cafe] How to make ghc 7 with llvm?

Edward Z. Yang ezyang at MIT.EDU
Fri Apr 29 10:47:21 CEST 2011

Others have answered your real question (I think) adequately, but if I'm
pedantic and answer precisely what you ask:

You can compile GHC with llvm by adding -fllvm to your build.mk file:

    GhcHcOpts += -fllvm

Cheers,
Edward

Excerpts from Magicloud Magiclouds's message of Thu Apr 28 21:49:11 -0400 2011: