[Haskell-cafe] HipmunkPlayground compile error

Andrew Pennebaker andrew.pennebaker at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 22:14:01 CEST 2011

Thanks for the tip. GHC 7.0.3 does seem to fix a couple bugs, and maybe even
run faster than GHC 7.0.2.

But it doesn't solve the problem.

$ ghc --version
The Glorious Glasgow Haskell Compilation System, version 7.0.3
$ cabal --version
cabal-install version 0.10.2
using version 1.10.1.0 of the Cabal library
$ cabal install hipmunk
(works)
$ cabal install hipmunkplayground
(dozens of GLFW warnings)
Updating documentation index /Users/andrew/Library/Haskell/doc/index.html
GLFW-0.4.2 failed during the building phase. The exception was:
ExitFailure 1
HipmunkPlayground-5.2.0.3 depends on GLFW-0.4.2 which failed to install.
$ cabal install glfw
(dozens of GLFW warnings)
GLFW-0.4.2 failed during the building phase. The exception was:
ExitFailure 1

Cheers,

Andrew Pennebaker
www.yellosoft.us