[Haskell-cafe] Projects that could use student contributions?

Jeremy Shaw jeremy at n-heptane.com
Mon Sep 6 17:46:12 EDT 2010

The Happstack web application framework would be glad to sponsor any
students interested in contributing. We almost always have a
collection of small, interesting tasks to tackle which do not require
a deep understanding of Happstack or Haskell.  When you are closer to
actually giving the assignment, let me know and I can produce a list
of possibilities.

  - jeremy