[Haskell-cafe] Re: Red links in the new haskell theme

Kevin Jardine kevinjardine at gmail.com
Thu Oct 28 10:48:25 EDT 2010

To be fair to the Haddock designer, red links are common these days.

Here's two examples (among many):

In the second case the site uses blue, black *and* red links to
distinguish different types of content. They are all in bold and
underline when hovered over so are not hard to distinguish from
ordinary text.