[Haskell-cafe] New repo location for the network package

Magnus Therning magnus at therning.org
Thu Oct 28 03:19:20 EDT 2010

On Wed, Oct 27, 2010 at 22:53, Johan Tibell <johan.tibell at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> To ease my maintenance burden, I've moved the network package repo to:
>
>    http://github.com/haskell/network
>
> Patches are accepted either in the git mbox format, as normal (diff)
> patch files, or as GitHub pull requests.
>
> P.S. If you want to get added to the haskell GitHub organization, just
> drop me an email.

Ah, the use of github is spreading :-)

If I, as the developer of the FOO Haskell package, want to move to use
github, can I get a source repo under that organisation as well?
I'm asking since I am considering taking some of my packages from
patch-tag to github (it's really github I want, it's unfortunate that
it also means I'll have to leave darcs), it would then be nice to have
those repos as a part of the haskell organisation.

/M

--
Magnus Therning                        (OpenPGP: 0xAB4DFBA4)
magnus@therning.org          Jabber: magnus@therning.org