[Haskell-cafe] who's in charge?

Günther Schmidt gue.schmidt at web.de
Wed Oct 27 11:38:37 EDT 2010

Hi Greg,

busy no, merely incompetent. If I was capable of writing a good library
I wouldn't have bothered, I'd just rolled it myself and published it. I
am capable, giving sufficient time, to write code that will get my email
for me. But it's gonna be bad, hackish and ugly.

As we are 10+ years now still without one of the most essential
libraries any programming language needs I guess it's not that easy. It
has just been recently that I wanted to do email via haskell. I was very
surprised not find one in place already.

Günther