[Haskell-cafe] who's in charge?

Michael Snoyman michael at snoyman.com
Wed Oct 27 11:37:09 EDT 2010

On Wed, Oct 27, 2010 at 5:28 PM, Gregory Collins
<greg at gregorycollins.net> wrote:
> Günther Schmidt <gue.schmidt at web.de> writes:
>
>> Hi Malcolm,
>>
>> well if I would like to point out that, for instance, Haskell exists for a lot
>> more than 10 years now, and that, while the language per se rocks, and there
>> are cool tools (cabal) and libraries (list, Set, Map), there still isn't even a
>> mail client library, I wonder whom to escalate this to, and who is going to do
>> something about it.
>
> You're too busy?

+1

Gunther, I've pointed out three libraries that deal with email
(mime-mail, SMTPClient, HaskellNet). What is the precise functionality
that you're looking for that is missing? This crusade of "I want to
speak to the supervisor" is juvenile and close to trolling.

Michael