[Haskell-cafe] Haskellers.com skills list moderation?

Stephen Tetley stephen.tetley at gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 08:28:07 EDT 2010

On 20 October 2010 12:30, John Lato <jwlato at gmail.com> wrote:
[SNIP]
> Again, "Tool Authoring" is too broad to be useful.

Who are the skills lists for?

Recruiters, other Haskellers to form "strike forces", something else?

For the recruiters I think they are somewhat obscure unless Well-Typed
or Galois were searching.

Trivia - I did once apply for a job that listed 'attribute grammars'
as a requirement - as far as I could tell it was compiler development
/ maintenance for a special purpose chip, but I never heard back so I
guess I missed the mark on the other skills.