[Haskell-cafe] Web development work

Michael Snoyman michael at snoyman.com
Sun Oct 10 06:01:20 EDT 2010

On Sun, Oct 10, 2010 at 8:00 AM, James Sanders <jimmyjazz14 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I was bored so I threw together this logo tonight
> <http://james-sanders.com/d/haskellers.png>.
>
> If you like it I could clean it up a bit.

Overall, I like the current logo for two reasons: it adds color/depth,
and it shows up very nicely as a 16x16 favicon. The image you just
sent doesn't show up quite as well as a favicon.

But I *do* like the idea, and would like to use it for badges. It
seems to be a perfect fit, since it already provides the location to
put the text of the badge. What do you think?

Michael