[Haskell-cafe] Haskellers.com profiles: advice requested

Michael Snoyman michael at snoyman.com
Thu Oct 7 02:31:29 EDT 2010

On Thu, Oct 7, 2010 at 12:42 AM, Bas van Dijk <v.dijk.bas at gmail.com> wrote:
> Feature suggestion:  Allow users to provide their location and show it
> (and the aggregate of all Haskellers) in a (Google) map.
>
> (I Just uploaded my initial profile)
>
> Bas

I like it, I'll get on it soon. Maybe I can use some of them fancy
HTML 5 geolocation APIs ;).

Also, just to let everyone know: since no one is really getting back a
list of skills they'd like to see, I'm just going to give everyone
permission on the site to add new skills. If it gets out of hand, I
can start requiring moderation of the entries, but I think we're all
pretty mature here.

Michael