[Haskell-cafe] Re: Haskell web development entries on the Wiki

Christopher Done chrisdone at googlemail.com
Sun Oct 3 11:33:39 EDT 2010

So I went through the Applications_and_libraries/Web_programming page
and pulled out any remaining goodness from it into pages under the
Web/ umbrella and then set it up as a redirect to Web/

I made an infobox which I put on every Web/ page, which makes it very
nice for navigating between the sections.

I also added a tiny introduction to the main page.
http://www.haskell.org/haskellwiki/Web

I also updated the Practical Web Programming in Haskell tutorial to
remove irrelevant/out-dated references and links, updated some bits,
and generally improved the formatting so that it's not just a huge
chunk of headings and whitespace:
http://www.haskell.org/haskellwiki/Web/Literature/Practical_web_programming_in_Haskell

I think on the Web/ page we should have a "hot frameworks" or
something like that, listing Happstack, Yesod and Snap, preferably
with their logos. Do you have a logo for Yesod? I'm thinking of just
tastefully taking the cube.