[Haskell-cafe] Re: Haskell web development entries on the Wiki

Christopher Done chrisdone at googlemail.com
Sun Oct 3 06:20:56 EDT 2010

On 3 October 2010 12:10, Michael Snoyman <michael at snoyman.com> wrote:
> I would actually do the opposite: we can put the libraries/frameworks
> that we are sure *are* active into the Active section and put
> everything else into Inactive. I have a feeling we'll be pretty close
> on the mark with our guesses; a quick look at the last upload date on
> Hackage should be sufficient. People are *much* more likely to move
> stuff from Inactive to Active than the other way around.
>
> We can also send out an email to the cafe/web-devel with a list of
> packages we plan to mark as inactive and see if anyone objects. If no
> one is willing to stand up for a package, odds are it's dead.

That sounds like a good approach. Anyway, it's not the end of the
world if a package gets put in inactive. Ones I know are definitely
active are:

Happstack
Haskell on a Horse
loli
Salvia
Snap
Yesod
Turbinado -- is this still active? Alson Kemp basically ditched Haskell, so...
Yesod

The others... I don't know.