[Haskell-cafe] [ANNOUNCE] A Haskell interface to Lego Mindstorms NXT

Mitar mmitar at gmail.com
Thu Nov 18 06:13:38 EST 2010

I have just published my library which provides Haskell interface to
Lego Mindstorms NXT over Bluetooth.

So take your NXTs out of your closets or out of your children hands
and try it out! ;-)

Feel free to contribute additional features, interfaces for more
sensors and propose or write other (example) programs. I also more
than welcome any comments as it is my first library in Haskell. So if
you have any suggestion about code improvements or some other best
practices, I would really like to hear them.

Currently haddock documentation does not compile because of this bug:

Can anybody help with fixing this bug? It would be much nicer to see
all documentation on HackageDB I made.