[Haskell-cafe] [ANNOUNCE] A Haskell interface to Lego Mindstorms NXT

Mitar mmitar at gmail.com
Thu Nov 18 06:13:38 EST 2010

Hi!

I have just published my library which provides Haskell interface to
Lego Mindstorms NXT over Bluetooth.

http://hackage.haskell.org/package/NXT

So take your NXTs out of your closets or out of your children hands
and try it out! ;-)

Feel free to contribute additional features, interfaces for more
sensors and propose or write other (example) programs. I also more
than welcome any comments as it is my first library in Haskell. So if
you have any suggestion about code improvements or some other best
practices, I would really like to hear them.

Currently haddock documentation does not compile because of this bug:

http://hackage.haskell.org/trac/hackage/ticket/656

Can anybody help with fixing this bug? It would be much nicer to see
all documentation on HackageDB I made.

Mitar