[Haskell-cafe] internship opportunities in France

Yves Parès limestrael at gmail.com
Sat Nov 6 18:16:23 EDT 2010

But (and sorry for the double mail), Lorenzo, you may want to take a look
abroad.
It looks like you are looking for the same thing I was. But I kind of gave
up since I found 2 interesting internships in France (nothing to do with
Haskell).

You're looking for a 6-month intership. I guess you're in M2 or in 5th year
in a school of engineering, right? (I'm in the INSA of Rouen)
In France, I think it's a dead-end: I only know in France one university
that teaches Haskell, that of Caen, and they're not proposing internships (I
searched), and I know no company that uses Haskell.
But there might be some company or university in Europe that could offer
such an intership.