[Haskell-cafe] Steven S. Skiena of "The Algorithm Design Manual", Second Edition, 2008 has sent me a message that if there is a Haskell page of algorithms he will link to it.

Casey Hawthorne caseyh at istar.ca
Fri May 28 12:01:12 EDT 2010

I have both books.

The challenge is to get something linked from the The Stony Brook
Algorithm Repository (http://www.cs.sunysb.edu/~algorith/) to a
Haskell algorithms/data structures page to promote Haskell.

For those who would not pick up a book (nor web page) with Haskell or
functional in the title.

Even for those who would not pick up a book (nor web page) with
algorithms or data structures in the title.

Hmmmmm!

That last group might be plants and plants should be studying botany,
anyway.

--
Regards,
Casey