[Haskell-cafe] Steven S. Skiena of "The Algorithm Design Manual", Second Edition, 2008 has sent me a message that if there is a Haskell page of algorithms he will link to it.

Paulo Tanimoto tanimoto at arizona.edu
Fri May 28 10:49:53 EDT 2010

On Fri, May 28, 2010 at 4:45 AM, Chris Eidhof <chris at eidhof.nl> wrote:
> Nhe most important reference in literature might be Okasaki's Purely functional data structures:
>
> @book{okasaki1999purely,
>  title={{Purely functional data structures}},
>  author={Okasaki, C.},
>  year={1999},
>  publisher={Cambridge Univ Pr}
> }
>
> -chris

Although not exactly a "page" as requested, Okasaki's thesis is
available online and there is an implementation in Haskell of his data
structures:

http://hackage.haskell.org/package/EdisonCore

Another book on functional algorithms, but using Haskell:

http://www.iro.umontreal.ca/~lapalme/Algorithms-functional.html

@book{rabhi1999algorithms,
  title={{Algorithms; A Functional Programming Approach}},
  author={Rabhi, F. and Lapalme, G.},
  year={1999},
  publisher={Addison-Wesley Longman Publishing Co., Inc. Boston, MA, USA}
}

A few other links:

http://www.haskell.org/haskellwiki/Applications_and_libraries/Data_structures

http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Haskell  -- see Haskell Performance