[Haskell-cafe] Re: tweak vacuum-* output

Ozgur Akgun ozgurakgun at gmail.com
Wed May 12 16:53:15 EDT 2010

Thanks for the answer.

I see your point, that Ubigraph does some magic* to place vertices and
edges.
This makes me wonder, how they generate the binary tree demo:
http://ubietylab.net/ubigraph/content/Demos/random_binary_tree.html
Is there a way to disable this optimal graph layout determination process?

Best,
Ozgur

* Nothing is magic.