[Haskell-cafe] "Dynamic" CSV Parsing - Parsec

Günther Schmidt gue.schmidt at web.de
Thu May 6 18:40:20 EDT 2010

Hello,

I'm trying to build a CSV parser that can dynamically assemble a parser
from the values of the first line.

As the most simple example the parse of the first line would return a
parser with which subsequent lines would then be parsed.
This parser would, for instance, only parse lines with the exact number
of columns as found in the first line.

Where I eventually want to go is a bit more complicated than this, but
for now I'd be grateful for suggestions on how to go about the simple case.

Best regards

Günther