[Haskell-cafe] Re: Haskell and scripting

Kyle Murphy orclev at gmail.com
Wed May 5 17:18:16 EDT 2010

Concerning your second point, I think just about any functional language
isn't going to be simple or quick to learn. It's simply not a way of
approaching problems that your average person (even your average programmer)
is used to dealing with. Things like fold and map, the work horses of
functional programming, are simply too foreign to most peoples imperative
way of approaching problems.

-R. Kyle Murphy
--
Curiosity was framed, Ignorance killed the cat.