[Haskell-cafe] Haskell and scripting

Pierre-Etienne Meunier pierreetienne.meunier at gmail.com
Wed May 5 15:27:50 EDT 2010

Actually lambdabot and mueval use the GHC api, and hint is supposed to be a wrapper around it. But using the API directly is quite simple, and the scripts are indeed compiled.

I believe that the purpose of scripting an application is adding fun factor to it. How many haskell programmers are able to find fun in lua programming ?