[Haskell-cafe] Re: Interest in a Mathematics & AI strike force ?

Alp Mestanogullari alp at mestan.fr
Wed May 5 14:23:24 EDT 2010

Okay, people, if you're interested in this project, there are several things
you should / may want to do.

First, we now have a mailing list for discussing what should be part of that
project, how things will be organized, etc.
Please subscribe on this page :

We also have patch-tag project :
https://patch-tag.com/r/alpmestan/hasklab/home
If you want to participate:
- if you already have a patch-tag account, just contact me (via the mailing
list for example) for adding you to the project, so that you'll be able to
push to the repo
- if you don't have a patch-tag account, sign-up on
http://patch-tag.com/and then ask for being added to the project.
All the details about getting the code or whatever (there is none for the
moment, in the upcoming days most of the activity should be on the mailing
list) are listed on hasklab's patch-tag page.

Finally, we also have a patch-tag wiki, here :
https://patch-tag.com/r/alpmestan/hasklab/wiki/

I will edit it the wiki tonight to give some informations about what we
discussed, the priorities, etc.

Thanks all for your interest, please subscribe to the mailing list in order
to discuss about what people are willing to do, how we should to it, etc.

--
Alp Mestanogullari
http://alpmestan.wordpress.com/