[Haskell-cafe] lhs2TeX - lhs2TeX.fmt missing

Ozgur Akgun ozgurakgun at gmail.com
Wed May 5 11:03:11 EDT 2010

Hi all,

I am trying to get lhs2TeX to work. I installed the package using cabal, and
now I try to run it on a very simple *.lhs file.

But it blames me and says user error, cannot find lhs2TeX.fmt:

lhs2TeX: user error (File `lhs2TeX.fmt' not found in search path:

And, when I check the search path, there really is no lhs2TeX.fmt file.
Should I download it separately or something like that?

PS: Thanks for the great package to the authors!

Best,
Ozgur Akgun