[Haskell-cafe] Re: Interest in a Mathematics & AI strike force ?

Alp Mestanogullari alp at mestan.fr
Tue May 4 12:08:49 EDT 2010

This is a very interesting idea. I consider it to be a long shot compared to
"just" writing haskell code to perform these tasks, so I don't think it's a
priority, except if someone is willing to work on this. But I'd already be
quite satisfied with a more complete and uniform "framework" for mathematics
in haskell.