[Haskell-cafe] Re: Interest in a Mathematics & AI strike force ?

John Creighton johns243a at gmail.com
Tue May 4 10:58:49 EDT 2010

I know that someone has created a Haskell interpreter for lisp.
Perhaps this could server as a starting pointing to creating a
translator between lisp and haskell. This is relevant with regards to
computer algebra because the computer algebra system Maxima is written
is lisp. Their is also a repository of AI programs which are written
in lisp. No doubt starting from scratch with haskell would create new
possibility but it would be nice to also be able to utilize existing
work.