[Haskell-cafe] Data.Graph?

Lee Pike leepike at gmail.com
Tue Mar 30 22:12:05 EDT 2010

Apologies if this request isn't 'appropriate' for this venue (perhaps
it's a Haskell' request and/or has been discussed before)...

I'd like it if there were a "Data.Graph" in the base libraries with
basic graph-theoretic operations.  Is this something that's been
discussed?

For now, it appears that Graphalyze on Hackage is the most complete
library for graph analysis; is that right?  (I actually usually just
want a pretty small subset of its functionality.)

Thanks,
Lee