[Haskell-cafe] Re: [Haskell] Release: pqueue-1.0.1

Johan Tibell johan.tibell at gmail.com
Tue Mar 30 22:01:44 EDT 2010

See http://trac.haskell.org/haskell-platform/wiki/AddingPackages

Cheers,
Johan

On Mar 31, 2010 5:21 AM, "Louis Wasserman" <wasserman.louis at gmail.com>
wrote:

I've finally released my priority queue package, "pqueue," on Hackage.  This
is the direct result of my efforts to design a priority queue for
containers, but instead, I decided to put together this package and submit
it for addition to the Haskell Platform.  There's already been a huge
discussion about which data structure to use, but I'm definitely sticking
with this structure for this major version release.

I'm not entirely sure of the process to submit to HP, so if there's
something in particular I should do, tell me plz.

The hackage link is http://hackage.haskell.org/package/pqueue, the darcs
repo is http://code.haskell.org/containers-pqueue/

Louis Wasserman
wasserman.louis at gmail.com